Sunday 6 December 2015

I need a Christmas tree..



For the people that don't know me personally, I love, love, LOVE Christmas!! I love everything about it but one of the things I really enjoy doing is decorating my home.
When the 1st of December comes around, the decorations are straight up, this will be the longest we have gone without putting the tree up though and it's killing me. Hopefully next Sunday we will have our cute little fir and it will all be complete. I say complete, I'll probably see little bits and bobs while I'm out and keep adding to the decor until it's too late... I can't help it, I have a Christmas decor addiction.

This is what our house is looking like at the moment.





It's sooo priddy. I also really love seeing other peoples Christmassy homes, so send me some shots of yours. 

Take care

Lucy 
X





No comments:

Post a Comment