Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Last Year of My Twenties.




Today I turn 29.. (insert 'not sure how I feel about this' meme).
In this post I wanted to note down the things I have achieved/accomplished while I was 28. I also want to write down the things I've learnt.
So let's get started, in no particular order:

I just about got over my fear of driving.
I started working again for the first time in 7 years.
I put myself out there with my photography, to volunteer with a charity.
I made a new friend (that's hard when you're an adult :) ).
I gave up my hair dying celibacy and dyed my hair GREEN and then PURPLE.
I got my Rapunzel length hair chopped!! (never again!)
Got reunited with a family member.
Dismantled a huge play house in the garden to make room for a little allotment and grew some vegetables, then forgot to look after it!
Got my first DSLR and started an online photography course.
Let the hubby live long enough to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and watched our first sunset together.

I've learnt first hand that if you give some people an inch, they will take a mile.
I've learnt that I am too soft and that I should really grow some balls.
I've learnt that it is possible to cry at a scary movie, which leads me to my next thing...
I've learnt that I am a very empathetic and emotional person.

I think that's about it, I'm not sure what I'd like to achieve before I turn 30, we'll just see what happens. I feel as though everyday I'm growing and learning, so I'm kinda looking forward to the next one of these.

Bye for now,
Take care,
Au Revoir,
x











No comments:

Post a Comment